MSI GX403 GX623 GX675 GX677 GX720 GT640 GTX633 Battery Replacement made from high quality Li-ion cells(Japan), though this Replacement MSI GX623 Battery is not a original one, it is manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer, battery for MSI GX403 GX623 GX675 GX677 GX720 GT640 GTX633 Series passed the CE, UL, ROHS, and ISO9001 certifications. It can full charge/discharge at least 300-500 times.
Battery Type: Li-ion
Capacity: 4400mAh / 6Cell
Size: 205.20 x 49.10 x 20.08 mm
Compatible original Battery Code:
906C5040F 916C4950F 957-14XXXP-103
957-14XXXP-107 BTY-M61 BTY-M65
BTY-M66 BTY-M67 BTY-M68
CBPIL44 CBPIL48 CBPIL72
CBPIL73 M660BAT-6 M660NBAT-6
SQU-424 SQU-503 SQU-511
SQU-523 SQU-524 SQU-528
SQU-529 SQU-601 SQU-605
Attention when use your new MSI GX403 battery pack
Do you want your laptop run well at any mobile place ? The Follow
suggestions will help you protect your laptop battery life.
1. Before using the new battery, Please read the MSI GX623 battery maintain parts of the user manual carefully.
2. When charge your battery first time, Please fully charge 12 hours. The new battery need three times charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
3. If a long time (three weeks or longer) without using a laptop or find the battery charge/discharge time become shorter than before, You should fully discharg the battery before charging next time.
4. When charge the MSI GX675 battery, Please keep the laptop power off. Don't unplugged the power on the battery charge half-way. It is best time to use your laptop after full charged 30 minz later.
5. Dont put battery exposure, damp and erosion some chemical liquids. Avoid contact with metal stuff to make battery short-circuit and so on.
Seven tips to Prolong your MSI GX677 laptop battery life
1. Do recharge your notbook battery when battery rundown.
2. Try Li-ion MSI GX720 battery for your laptop. It can work long time than Non Li-Ion one.
3. Keep your laptop defragmentation regularly to prolong the laptop battery life.
4. Use some hard drive and optical drive spin-down software to reduce the power consumpition of laptop.
5. When long time without using laptop, Keep it in standby or sleep mode. It can both save the power and extend the MSI GT640 notebook battery life.
6. Store your battery in a cool and dry place when don't use.
7. If you usually keep your laptop plugged in fixed power or rarely use it. Please take down your battery. If not, it will hurt the MSI GTX633 battery life.